In Preschool (Nursery to Pre-First) our students experience great satisfaction when involved in activities that are relevant to their age and ability, encouraging them face positive challenges and strengthen their self-esteem through success.
Investigation; adapting and combining diverse techniques and methods to be at the vanguard of how we teach children. This section adopts an academic model based on an introduction to English in Nursery. From Pre-Kinder through Pre-First, children participate in an English immersion program, through which they develop cognitive, social, human and technological abilities. Simultaneously, at Kinder 2 and Pre-First levels, they follow a reading and writing program in Spanish.
Why Preschool in ITJ?
- Children participate in complementary activities that achieve integrated development, making this stage of their lives unforgettable and full of magic.
- Through the value of play and socialization, children develop abilities that will define personal aspects that will make them happy and successful.
- Introduction to a fortified mathematics program
- Project-Based Learning.
- Program emphasizing activities with cognitive, physical, social-emotional, artistic, technological, language and science activities. These provide the children with the abilities to shine and excel.
- Library visits occur every week where children listen to stories and experience the wonderful world of reading.
- La comunicación con los padres en esta etapa es esencial, y la razón de su participación activa y participación directa en todas las actividades organizadas para los miembros más jóvenes de nuestra comunidad.
It is a pleasure having you join our ITJ Community, and we appreciate the interest in your child’s education and welfare. The following are the steps designed to guide you through the Admissions Process:
- Send the following documentation (PDF or JPG format) to email@example.com:
- Copy of the birth certificate of the child to be evaluated
- Copy of the child´s CURP. (for foreign students it will be processed upon arrival in Mexico)
- Copy of last report card (if applying for K1 – Grade 12)
- Copy of IFE/INE or passport of both parents.
- Recent proof of address (no older than 3 months).
- Two personal and work recommendation letters.
- Complete the school’s admissions forms.
- Pay the evaluation fee of $850 Pesos, directly to the Cashier at the school.
- Once you have submitted proof of payment and the required documentation, you will be contacted with information regarding your child’s evaluation date.
- On evaluation day, parents will be asked to fill out additional forms that complement the required information; for this reason, it is essential that at least one parent be present at this time.
- Ten business days after the evaluation, the school will contact you to deliver your response letter, and indicate the subsequent process to follow.
Estamos a sus órdenes para cualquier duda en el teléfono del colegio (33) 3611-1366 o en el correo firstname.lastname@example.org.