Thinking skills, and emotional and physical development begin taking shape in ITJZE’s Nursery.
The change from home to school requires a loving and warm accompaniment that allows the student to recognize their new environment as a safe place. The construction of self-esteem begins, as well as differentiation and respect for others.
Imagination stands out as one more knowledge process focused on projects that manage to distinguish the real from the imaginary.
In the early years we focus on providing our children with positive experiences to awaken in them the desire to learn, consolidate their independence and shape their emotional language, which allows them to express themselves and discover the world around them.
The academic programs and some of the Nursery and Pre-nursery activities are:
● Early years Foundation Stage curriculum (EYFS)
● Small groups
Sensory, motor and cognitive stimulation
● English 80% (Instructions in English with simultaneous translation into Spanish, academic content in English)
● Game-based learning
● Habit creation
Balance, body control, strength, midline crossing, etc.
● Early language stimulation
● Rooms of 70 square meters
● Air conditioning and heating in classrooms
● Anti-impact floor in classrooms and recreation area
You are about to become part of the Thomas Jefferson Family and that gives us great joy. Contact us for more information on admission requirements.